Marin 1990 Bear Valley Rebuild - FINISHED !!! PAGE 38 !!!

:LOL: Thanks for the comments ... :cool:

I was really p1ssed when photobucket stitched everyone up and there was no way I was going to rehost and relink all the pictures, nice to see they are back :D

There might be a bit of movement on the Eddy thread soon, I have been busy with Triathlon for the last few years but I am hoping that 2019 will be the year to get going on the the Eddy and maybe the Burner too ...

WD :D

WD Pro":2guqp3m0 said:
There might be a bit of movement on the Eddy thread soon, I have been busy with Triathlon for the last few years but I am hoping that 2019 will be the year to get going on the the Eddy and maybe the Burner too ...

Pleased to hear it mate, that should keep us all occupied for the next 7 or 8 years... :LOL: :LOL: ;)

WD Pro":cjyxcxkh said:

Sounds good :cool: Can you post the link to that Build on here when it happens, that way I’ll get a notification and can check it out.. ;)

@kingroon - check my signature ;)

Finally found the matching cage thanks to paddlingpool :cool:

Cleaned up well, same condition as the origional one I've had on it from BITD :

Bolts are Ti that I mirror polished, they were selected due to the oversized (but low profile) heads which cover the old clamping marks and the slotted hole (I don't like seeing the slots when a cage is bolted down, makes then look weak) :

Latest posts

Back