Mantis; Stumpjumper; Yo Eddy

Just a bit of spring cleaning Noah or have you got something new and interesting inbound??

bushpig":28ziext8 said:
Wife mandated bicycle reduction. I need to ultimately get down to about 1/2 of what I have.

Does that include reducing the number of Cunninghams by half?? I'd love one if you're selling!

Dr S":2brzyl88 said:
bushpig":2brzyl88 said:
Wife mandated bicycle reduction. I need to ultimately get down to about 1/2 of what I have.

Does that include reducing the number of Cunninghams by half?? I'd love one if you're selling!

9 doesn't divide evenly by half. No Hams are being sold.

Noah, I really like your collection and appreciate it being in the hands of someone so willing to share. I assume you are more interested in space than money (although cash is nice). Any chance someone like First Flight would display a few of your less used steeds? Make sure your wife knows that I for one appreciate your contributions to this hobby.
T

hey, thanks! FFB just has enough space for their own bikes. My wife wants me to have less bikes, where I have them doesn't concern her. She doesn't want them to exist. :D

I am taking the opportunity to refine my collection. I have some neat bikes to unveil too!

Back