Malverns classic 2019, who's coming

Re:

You've seen a different forecast to me then, mine says wet all weekend lmao :D

I'll be there around 3.00 on the Thursday with a few bikes, Gruff let me know where you're pitching your tent I'll set the caravan up a bit further on than last year as I can still hear you snoring

Re:

I'll be about from opening thurs but I'll be camping with the stand staff as I'll be in an official capacity this year, I've got to adult for the weekend lol

toadoftoadhall":12jd2kxe said:
I'll be there around 3.00 on the Thursday with a few bikes, Gruff let me know where you're pitching your tent I'll set the caravan up a bit further on than last year as I can still hear you snoring

Oi! :LOL:

Coming up on Saturday morning.

Will be sleeping in the car - I don't do tents in the rain! So I'll be hanging around for the S'n'S on Sunday. If it's piddling down I might just sack it all off and go home early.

Re:

You'll be reyt dude, water stops at the skin so it's only like having a free wash all day haha :)

Re: Re:

Spudly":3dldymfk said:
You'll be reyt dude, water stops at the skin so it's only like having a free wash all day haha :)
Lol - maybe I'll bring some nice smelling shower gel in that case. My daughter has a sparkly unicorn shower lotion. That'll be nice eh?! :LOL:

Back