Macretro fat camp

Re:

At least I've got summit worth sellin Jimmy Boy :mrgreen:
Reading Clubbys post prompted me to jump on the scales 81kg

Can I join, I fell off 4 weeks ago at a piss wet BPW and have torn my rotator cuff...

No bike and no gym for another 6 weeks and I’m ballooning...

Help!!

Re: Re:

jimo746":16a92m5n said:
RobMac":16a92m5n said:
Get a new battery in then jump on :LOL:

81kg. Bugger. :x

So as 2018 nears its end the Scales of Truth tell me I now weigh 76.5kg, at least I haven't put weight on this year! That's despite Veloviewer showing I have cycled 300 miles less than 2017, but still more than the previous years.

So it's not too bad really, I still think 75kg is my "racing weight ", but I'll get the festive (ie pie eating, beer guzzling) period out the way 1st!
Entered the Dirty Reiver again in April, so will have to do some longer rides in preparation for That, which should help burn off those calories :)

jimo746":1gyqr81f said:
So as 2018 nears its end the Scales of Truth tell me I now weigh 76.5kg, at least I haven't put weight on this year! That's despite Veloviewer showing I have cycled 300 miles less than 2017, but still more than the previous years.

Still got a week to go Jim, that’s only 43 miles a day. Should help with your calorie deficit. :)

Amazingly I managed more miles than the last couple of years. Just. April and September were my high points, with a low of 2 rides a month for the last three months.
Weight still at 94kg.
Gotta make the mist of the next couple of months before life changes forever in March.

clubby":23xtddsy said:
Gotta make the mist of the next couple of months before life changes forever in March.

Finally got a date for your re-assignmrnt op? :mrgreen:

Back