LOTS - MAVIC MA3/BARS/LEVERS/MECHS/SADDLE/STEMS/CARRADICE/

PeterPerfect

Senior Retro Guru
Got round to having a good clear out of the mainly vintage parts I still have left. They will be sold on a first come first served basis.
Bank transfer only, no Pay pal. (Unless you are prepared to pay as a gift and bare the costs). Collection is preferred from the GL5 area of Stroud, Gloucestershire. All goods posted will be sent 1st class. I would be grateful if pm could be sent and acted upon No Dibs.

All the photos are on my photobucket as it saves all the time re-sizing photos on here.

1. SOLD. Sturmey Archer aluminium mudguards. I'm pretty sure these are from the early 60's. They are in good condition and only missing the one brake support which is easily replaced. I have a set of NOS stays for these that will be included in the sale. These are very rare.

£19.00 P & P is £7.95. SOLD.

2. SOLD. Reynolds 531 forks. With front canti bosses and stays for mudguards and front rack. These were removed from a 1994 Raleigh Royal with Reynolds 708 tubing. They are in excellent condition. No rust or dents whatsoever. Total steerer tube length is 180mm of which 40mm is threaded.

£22.00 P & P is £9.95. SOLD

3. Raleigh No 3 pump in Silver. 21" long. Fully compressed 19" long. In very good condition and it works!

£6.00 P & P is £3.95.

4. SOLD. Sachs Sedis chain 12.7 x 2.38. 1/2" x 3/32". Pretty sure these are for 5, 6 & 7 speed set up. Brand new still in the original packaging. I actually have 2 of these.

£8.00. Each. P & P is £2.95. SOLD

5. SOLD. Elite bottle cage in Gold.

£4.00. P & P is £1.95. SOLD.

6. Old ITM stem. 100m reach measured c to c. 90 mm height to the insert mark. Fits 26.0 mm handle bars.

£7.00. P & P is £2.95.

7. SOLD. Sachs Huret alloy long cage touring rear mech. Complete and works fine. The cage measure 80 mm from c to c of the jockey wheels that are also in very good condition. These are selling as NOS for between £80 and £110, unbelievable!

£15.00. P & P is £4.95. SOLD.

8. Carradice (pretty sure it's an older style Junior) saddlebag. Black in excellent condition with a turquoise interior. I purchased this recently as NOS but I know longer have a vintage bike. 36 cm wide. 21 cm in height. 16 cm wide (18 cm at it's widest point).
This one has a band to fit a rear light; very handy.

£33.00. P & P is £4.95.

9. Shimano light action band on 28.6 mm down tube shifters. Shimano part number: SL-S434. In good condition. A bit stiff on the left side but just needs lubing which seeing as they'll be posted I'll leave for the buyer to do.

£6.00. P & P is £2.25.

10. Raleigh Randonneur 400mm drop handlebars. Has the original Raleigh black crested insert shim. Taken from a 1994 Reynolds 708 Raleigh Royal. Complete with the original 1" stem. 70mm above insert. Reach is 80mm measured c to c.

£15.00. P & P £8.95.

11. SOLD. MKS K10499 alloy touring pedals. These are very nice. I can't believe how smooth the bearings are in these. In good condition.
Both end dust caps are intact and undamaged.

£14.00. P & P £3.95. SOLD.

12. SOLD. Bluemels shortie mudguards. NOS still in their original packaging with the protective blue film.

£10.00. P & P is £2.95. SOLD

13. SOLD. Diacompe levers. These have never been used. The hoods are unmarked with no rips or tears.

£6.00. P & P is £2.95. SOLD

14. 36h Mavic MA3 wheel set in silver. 700c. Front hub is a Shimano Exage. The rear hub has a Shimano Deore 8/9/10 speed but no body. Both wheels are true and the bearing are fine. They are in excellent condition with hardly any rim wear at all. The back wheel is like new. No QR's.

£35.00. Ideally I'd like these collected. If not then the last set I posted cost me £14.50. Ouch!

15. SOLD. SDG Bel Air Cro-Mo Rail White/White Saddle.

Decade proven design for all around comfort and functionality
Slight channel groove for additional comfort enhancements
Multiple microfibre covers and kevlar sides available
Comfort cleavage
Injection moulded tail and nose bumpers
Built for XC/AM/DH/Road
Size 270 x 140mm
Cro-Mo rails
Weight 325g.

In excellent condition with a couple of very feint marks but no rips or tears.

£15.00. P & P is £3.95. SOLD

16. SOLD. MKS large stainless toe straps. New never used. Come with lovely soft leather toe straps in black. I can't recall the name of these but I know they cost me as much as the MKS themselves.

£9.00. P & P is £2.95. SOLD.

17. SOLD. Campagnolo Record brake levers. Not to sure of the age but I think they're mid to late 70's. In good condition. Alas no hoods but I will include some dark tan hoods that are in excellent condition and will fit these very nicely.

£12.00. P & P is £2.95. SOLD

18. Modolo sporting drilled brake levers. No rear fixings. In good condition.

£5.00. P & P is £1.95.

19. Campagnolo 28.5 mm band on front mech. For a Double chain set. I reckon 6/7 speed. Asked around and couldn't decide if these were old Record or Chorus. As opinion was split then I'll err on the side of caution and sell them as Chorus. Strong spring. Needs a clean up.

£7.00. P & P is £2.95.

Where ever possible I will combine shipping. It is not my intention to make a profit on the package and posting all I need to do is cover my costs. It has to get there as well! I work shifts so I will do my best to post promptly on receipt of payment.

If you wish to to do a bundle purchase then I'm open to that as well.

All photos are in this link:

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/pete1 ... ke%20parts

Re:

hi Pete, pm to you too sir.
ha! I don't get out under the stars as often as I'd like these days, but yes, always boiling it seems...summer or winter!

Re: MKS Toeclips

Would the forum member who contacted me about the MKS toe clips please repeat your message. It's vanished!

Back