Love at first sight?

Ducktail:

car_photo_297915_7.jpg

...but apart from that, she be Hawt! :cool:

MJN":n8xg16qn said:
Neil":n8xg16qn said:
lewis1641":n8xg16qn said:
this has been up for 2 hours and nobody has commented that the engine is in the wrong place for a real sports car bla bla bla
I do wonder whether any of the people who spout that (TG presenters aside) have ever driven one.
I've driven both 964 carrera and 997 turbo and absolutley loved both but I did manage to spin the 964,the tubo was just unbelievebly quick :shock:
I really meant the people who are always trotting out that trite line about the engine being in the wrong place - I suspect most have never driven one, and just sheepishly follow JC from TG.

Neil":k6wy3zef said:
MJN":k6wy3zef said:
Neil":k6wy3zef said:
lewis1641":k6wy3zef said:
this has been up for 2 hours and nobody has commented that the engine is in the wrong place for a real sports car bla bla bla
I do wonder whether any of the people who spout that (TG presenters aside) have ever driven one.
I've driven both 964 carrera and 997 turbo and absolutley loved both but I did manage to spin the 964,the tubo was just unbelievebly quick :shock:
I really meant the people who are always trotting out that trite line about the engine being in the wrong place - I suspect most have never driven one, and just sheepishly follow JC from TG.

I did have a shot of an 82 911 SC a few years ago, did'nt feel 100% secure in the corners though the car did have cheap tyres on and it was pissing down with rain.

Still loved it though :cool:

Neil":11111r8t said:
MJN":11111r8t said:
Neil":11111r8t said:
lewis1641":11111r8t said:

my remark was a mickey take out of suce people.

i have been fortunate to have a quick plast in a 997 carrera 4. i have driven more powerful cars (mate has a 490bhp rs4) but the smoothness of the power delivery was sublime. i really loved the experience.

i would love to drive a 60's 911

lewis1641":2gs1whb3 said:
Neil":2gs1whb3 said:
MJN":2gs1whb3 said:
Neil":2gs1whb3 said:
lewis1641":2gs1whb3 said:
my remark was a mickey take out of suce people.
S'ok, I get that - I didn't mean you from the outset - just the mindless ones...

Back