Love at first sight?

lewis1641":184657r8 said:
this has been up for 2 hours and nobody has commented that the engine is in the wrong place for a real sports car bla bla bla
I do wonder whether any of the people who spout that (TG presenters aside) have ever driven one.

Dr S":33uz2bmj said:
Needs the Duck Tail doesn't it.

is duck tail the same as what we know as whale tail? if so, no it doesnt need one. That is the one thing that completely spoils the looks of a 911.

pigman":1hoe6mm8 said:
Dr S":1hoe6mm8 said:
Needs the Duck Tail doesn't it.

is duck tail the same as what we know as whale tail? if so, no it doesnt need one. That is the one thing that completely spoils the looks of a 911.

No, the duck tail was fitted to the 1972 RS. The whale tail is ugly but it was the only place to fit an intercooler on the turbo.

Neil":3copqa4z said:
lewis1641":3copqa4z said:
this has been up for 2 hours and nobody has commented that the engine is in the wrong place for a real sports car bla bla bla
I do wonder whether any of the people who spout that (TG presenters aside) have ever driven one.

I've driven both 964 carrera and 997 turbo and absolutley loved both but I did manage to spin the 964,the tubo was just unbelievebly quick :shock:

Yeah,you should see the rest of my driving history! Why do you think I've gone Diesel :oops:

Back