Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 (the count down begins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 call to arms -yeah 2016 !

I'd love to stick my name down for this guys! Cheers for the heads-up Nick.

Definitely count me in for this please! I'll read up on the finer details later - just quickly checking in to register!

Weekend booked off, just need to get fit haha

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1e6zoarl said:
DICKO10":1e6zoarl said:
Mike Muz 67":1e6zoarl said:
YES PLEASE

Especially after last years fcuk up. And I can ride some old tat then too!
We're lucky if we have 10 people who actually ride in our region! :evil:
Let alone make up a team :roll:

EDIT: More inclined towards a 4 or 5 strong team though !

Mike
Yeah and Mike you can have a good sleep in that pencil case size tent of yours hahaha.

Why do you think I want a four man team as prefference? So I'm not in it too long mate! :LOL: :LOL:
Actually, it was fine. The only sleeping problem I had was coming from the other side of the track! :evil: :evil: :roll: :LOL:

The loudness of them Kleeen bikes was keeping me awake ! Or was it their owner, maybe?

Mike
I am there with the wife this year so I will be very subdued you won't even hear my wonderful voice lol

any123":baonjrjv said:
Mike Muz 67":baonjrjv said:
DICKO10":baonjrjv said:
Yeah and Mike you can have a good sleep in that pencil case size tent of yours hahaha.

Why do you think I want a four man team as prefference? So I'm not in it too long mate! :LOL: :LOL:
Actually, it was fine. The only sleeping problem I had was coming from the other side of the track! :evil: :evil: :roll: :LOL:

The loudness of them Kleeen bikes was keeping me awake ! Or was it their owner, maybe?

Mike
I am there with the wife this year so I will be very subdued you won't even hear my wonderful voice lol

So are we to expect a different Andy....

you've got so much previous I doubt she'll keep you in check for long :D ....here's a few snap shot of ANY123 mista meaners for you to reflect upon,

there are tons more believe me folks, :LOL:

GT85 as a BBQ lighter is / was just too hard-core for me :facepalm:

Poor old Muz's "Pencil Tent" was just out of shot (to the left of the rider in the 1st Picture)
remind me again Andy what type of 2am Beer infused Hard-core Ghetto dancing were you treating us to?

Attachments

• ANDY.jpg
    ANDY.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 609
  • GT85.jpg
    GT85.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 609
  • screw you.jpg
    screw you.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 609
  • party time.jpg
    party time.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 609

So what do we call his good lady?

The intrudess?

The History Man":2vib9cua said:
So what do we call his good lady?

The intrudess?

Any#1 of course

/quote]
I am there with the wife this year so I will be very subdued you won't even hear my wonderful voice lol[/quote]

D you expect me to believe that? I'm not as stupid as I look! Er, I think :?
Hoping to bring some British steel to the party! :cool: Both with my current build, and the next but one! :shock:

Yes, I'm serious!

Mike

Re:

those photos have been doctored to make me look bad. i thought gt85 to light the barbie was a brainstorm.

thanks andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back