sold pending payment - Mountain Mayhem 2017 place

Retro Spud

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
This year see's the end of an era, with the event being the last 24hr Mountain Mayhem.

With one mans loss, comes another mans gain..... Misteroo has family commitments that he can't be excused from

so up for grabs is his place on a 10 man "Fun" team at Mayhem (Lost Souls) on the 16th to 18th of June.

More info below if you follow the links, and the cost? ....just £47 all in!
Which is fantastic value for money as it includes race fee and camping along with opportunity to hang out with a bunch of middle-aged idiots all reliving the 90's and spouting shite on what they used to get up to "Back in the day"

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=351174

PM me if your interested...

On a side note, the team / event is geared towards Fun, so if your one of the Brownlee twins or a "full on" racing snake or even a EPO fueled athlete from the late 1990's you need NOT apply....

below is a list of folk attending.... many have never been before so if your in the same boat don't let that put you off, and we all camp out in our own Retro Ghetto so your flying solo to the event you'll be amoungst friends many you've yet to make.

the links are worth a read and will give you a flavour of what its like,

2016 Aftermath thread in pictures is here, viewtopic.php?f=5&t=351041&start=30

if you want a more detailed / informed take on the background of the event then a click over to here its well worth a read :D viewtopic.php?f=5&t=338594

Attachments

• last call for Mayhem.png
    last call for Mayhem.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 555
Re: For sale - Mountain Mayhem 2017 and a place in RB History

I'm down for the lost souls team for sure, I've pm'd already.

Sutty

Bloody hell THM, you forgot to mention fairy lights

And bring some fairy lights!

Re:

sold pending payment :LOL:

looks like we're back to having a full house again,

just left with one guy battling to get out of Jury service now, and we're all good to go for the next month :D

Back