Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re:

A couple of hours in the garden this evening and I have something resembling a bike ..... Don't judge me on the aesthetics I'm working with what I have :LOL:

The colours don't really work but as I haven't had to buy anything that's a) a bonus and b) worrying as clearly I have too much stuff still :oops:

g

More tinkering tomorrow night.

Re: Re:

letmetalktomark":a3efckfw said:
A couple of hours in the garden this evening and I have something resembling a bike ..... Don't judge me on the aesthetics I'm working with what I have :LOL:

The colours don't really work but as I haven't had to buy anything that's a) a bonus and b) worrying as clearly I have too much stuff still :oops:

g

Awesome...and another rival for the longest seat post...did you get one from Mike Muz? ;)

I'm not 100% sure it's at ride height ..... May need to go up a bit ;-)

180mm cranks too

I have to say that I look forward to when 29ers meet the criteria for retro as even with the largest tyres I could find in the shed (2.35") the wheels look so tiny.

Re:

Don't worry about aesthetics. I've just spent an hour putting random stickers on my Kona to try and disguise the various dents and scrapes :LOL:

Oh and might have 'accidentally' just bought another retro as well. Although I don't think that will be ready by Friday somehow.

MarinMartin":2mhtu50v said:
Don't worry about aesthetics. I've just spent an hour putting random stickers on my Kona to try and disguise the various dents and scrapes :LOL:

Oh and might have 'accidentally' just bought another retro as well. Although I don't think that will be ready by Friday somehow.

What Kona have you got ?

letmetalktomark":31jit9c4 said:

g

Looks nice!

BTW, wtf is it? :LOL: I have some Sugino 180s to sell, should you be looking for another pair

Muzza
And no, Wookie, not guilty this time!

Re:

Know I recognise that frame but can't bring it to mind - put us out of our misery...?!

Only thing I can see wrong is the lack of a blue (Hope) seat collar; otherwise spot on! ;)

Mike Muz 67":34adpmk8 said:
letmetalktomark":34adpmk8 said:

g

Looks nice!

BTW, wtf is it? :LOL: I have some Sugino 180s to sell, should you be looking for another pair

Muzza
And no, Wookie, not guilty this time!

180mm suginos you say.......interested buddy

widowmaker":1vqptb5o said:
MarinMartin":1vqptb5o said:

What Kona have you got ?

1999 hahanna. Was literally the only non modern I could find in my size for £50 down here at the time. Bit rough around the edges but adds to the character :LOL:

Latest posts

Back