Return of the Lost Souls©™ of Mayhem 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad luck with the knee Cosmic, for some reason I've suddenly stopped getting notification from this thread so thought I'd better check in. The shoulder feels better but still not 100% so I've not been out on the bike in case I injured it. I've been doing quite a few turbo sessions, worst case I'll run with the bike but I'm excited to be going. I'll be going straight from work (Thatcham) and should be there 3pm Friday.
P.S. Can't find any skis so ill slide on my a**e

Re:

Hi Folks,

I know I have probably left it a bit late but.....if there is any free slots in the Lost souls team I will gladly step in and do some laps at Mayhem. Really enjoyed it with you guys last year.....

Re: Re:

Konakid":1at8xl49 said:
Hi Folks,

I know I have probably left it a bit late but.....if there is any free slots in the Lost souls team I will gladly step in and do some laps at Mayhem. Really enjoyed it with you guys last year.....

We're all so fit healthy and youthful that its like holding back a pack of rabid hounds.... Mmmmm maybe not

I'm sure we could do with a substitute on the team

Re:

Thanks chaps I am slowly getting better thanks to a box of westons old rosie and a weekend in the mud at download
Bringing a caravan this year and will do all I can to support you fellas
I will be up all night supporting Phil who is solo this year and last appeared in the east mids team in the epic washout of 2013 which haunts me to this day !
If you want me to spanner just say the word and I will bring the stand and my tools

Yer loving uncle Fester

Retro Spud":2bfj74hs said:
Konakid":2bfj74hs said:
Hi Folks,

We're all so fit healthy and youthful that its like holding back a pack of rabid hounds.... Mmmmm maybe not

I'm sure we could do with a substitute on the team

No......that's a prostitute we need.......

captaincosmic":159do2t2 said:
Thanks chaps I am slowly getting better thanks to a box of westons old rosie and a weekend in the mud at download
I will be up all night supporting Phil who is solo this year and last appeared in the east mids team in the epic washout of 2013 which haunts me to this day !
If you want me to spanner just say the word and I will bring the stand and my tools

Yer loving uncle Fester

I do Steve.......my nipples and flange will need a 3am tweak, I'm certain.......

feetabix":3rokqefo said:
captaincosmic":3rokqefo said:

Yer loving uncle Fester

I do Steve.......my nipples and flange will need a 3am tweak, I'm certain.......

^^^^ oooerrr Misses

didn't you getting married recently....thought you'd be pining for Mrs Bix

or am I confussing you with Nobby (easy mistaka to maka)

Retro Spud":2c5zmvm3 said:
feetabix":2c5zmvm3 said:
captaincosmic":2c5zmvm3 said:

Yer loving uncle Fester

^^^^ oooerrr Misses

didn't you getting married recently....thought you'd be pining for Mrs Bix

or am I confussing you with Nobby (easy mistaka to maka)

Haha.....well remembered nick!......its in July, which makes mayhem my stag weekend!.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back