Look MI80 . First ride out page 6

LGF .. . Interesting to know this might have had DX on fella.. Hmm... ah! well an upgrade is always nice. :) anymore info maybe availble from the original owner ?

albatros38 .. I do have a look seat and bar tbh , but they might be different to mine,, send us a pic and I'll have a look.. :)

LGF collected this for me last autumn I think .

real nice frame .

great you have already made a start .

Lookj

The Look in pale beige was my frame that I had re coated, it was an Mi60 in original decals but tatty, the fork is a Murray TB P2, not original, It was built by Paul Grisly from Columbus custom tubes to Looks own spec and has internally mitered welds for strength, I bought from the original owner, who paid £1200 for the frame alone, It was hand made in Canada. Original pic here
Look007.jpg

Look004.jpg

Sithlord":1yofndth said:
LGF .. . Interesting to know this might have had DX on fella.. Hmm... ah! well an upgrade is always nice. :) anymore info maybe availble from the original owner ?

albatros38 .. I do have a look seat and bar tbh , but they might be different to mine,, send us a pic and I'll have a look.. :)

I've not it in my flat. I make pics as soon as possible ;)

Thanks Phil,, did not know they were that expensive bitd.. :shock: ,nice to know about the canadian link too as mine has a canadian sticker on :)

Do you know if there was any difference between the 60 and 80 frame materials / weights ? or was it just component choice.. ?

albatros38 many thanks no rush.. when you can.. :) ;)

Back