Longuns laughton loop 13/3/22

looking forward to this, I am giving the camper a run out, so a small bank loan will be required for the fuel :(

Crap ain't it, communtor bike will start being used soon, waterproofs are cheaper than fuel

Well I was looking forward to this, but I've just been asked if I can work Sunday, this afternoon!

And with the prices of stuff as it is, least of all fuel, I can't say no to Sunday rate unfortunately, have a good one though chaps, Longy, here's hoping you'll be up for taking me round there at some point soon, pretty please 🤗

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this ride. I was hoping to, but I just have too much on at the moment.

I hope the weather's nice and it's a good ride!

Bugger. Just seen this and I’m busy

Have fun folks, I will pay more attention to the rides section of the forum now rides are taking place again

Had been hoping to make this (even if I've not mentioned it) but apparently I am now driving to Ikea to spend hours finding the exit, I mean I'll be at the café with a coffee and meatballs, but the youngest wants some stuff for his birthday and the misses says ....

Just been looking over the area you'll be riding and I do enjoy simple wooded area bimbles :)

bring back the days I'd just grab my bike and come meet you all for a chat.

I'll keep an eye out for ya then Ben as I'm over towards Leeds myself today in my truck, you still got the Picasso?

Simple as in I don't have to go too far (and no hills)

@Spudly nope got a mucky brown coloured Octavia.
So just blend in now, do have the top box on.

Picasso had sat still for about a year or so during Covid and battery went, new battery and it worked, then stopped, couldn't be arsed to see what had buggered up, earth's, alternator, some rods going and belt on its way out.
Also a year and a half of mold growing and brambles trying to get in. Scrapped it.

Latest posts

Back