lets see your gt bikes

MJN":3g542hhq said:
Radoslaw":3g542hhq said:
John":3g542hhq said:
JeRkY":3g542hhq said:
It seems to be a common thing to do when your new to a forum, create a "show us your [insert most commonly referenced product on forum here] thread"

I am only bitter as its yet another GT thread and not something more interesting ;)

:LOL:
Don't get it, what else could be more interesting than GT? ;)

Anything! :LOL:

But how to explain, this repeated few times topic is rather catchy?

oh go on again then ...

normal rigid set up:
main.php

Sunday Best:
img_0070_180.jpg

JeRkY said:
It seems to be a common thing to do when your new to a forum, create a "show us your [insert most commonly referenced product on forum here] thread"

I am only bitter as its yet another GT thread and not something more interesting ;)
..........i wouldnt say i was new to the forum realy i just wanted to see members gt bikes thats all :?

BoyBurning":2m25wolh said:
Are all the decals new there?

All the decals you see except for the head tube badge and the Shimano decals are new ones made by Gil M. The Shimano ones were already on and the headtube is a NOS early 1990s BMX decal.

Wow, first time i've seen a disc on a Mag21 (or is it, was it a magazine feature way back...), looks pretty cool!

yeh, you're not really meant to run them on mag21's but it hasn't caused me any noticeable issues... I do normally ride rigid though.

I always meant to get a set of judys to "modernise" the bike to allow for the disc but I never got round to it :)

The disc is older than the Mag21's :LOL:

oldschool":r4b1k34h said:
..........i wouldnt say i was new to the forum realy i just wanted to see members gt bikes thats all :?
Dont worry about it, just a observation in jest on internet forums in general, covering any topic.

Having said that...

Radoslaw":r4b1k34h said:
But how to explain, this repeated few times topic is rather catchy?

Lack of imagination :LOL:

Back