Kuwahara Shasta

kaiser":2qnwm4o3 said:
lewis1641":2qnwm4o3 said:
cool. liking the tyres too!

Straight from a 40deg wash :LOL:

nice bike...what is this about having the tyres in the wash???

I have a few sets of tyres that could benefit greatly from a few cycles in the suds :)

GoldenEraMTB":2c51y6t4 said:
kaiser":2c51y6t4 said:
lewis1641":2c51y6t4 said:

I have a few sets of tyres that could benefit greatly from a few cycles in the suds :)

:LOL:

What you do is wait till the wife goes out and put them in the washing machine 40 deg gentle wash. No spin required. Tip courtesy of andy.l :D

This should be finished in the next week or so, reckon I just need to decide on bar tape and get it together, the FAT kinda took over. Oh and it should be sporting new tyres.

kaiser":318q6xvl said:
GoldenEraMTB":318q6xvl said:
kaiser":318q6xvl said:
lewis1641":318q6xvl said:

What you do is wait till the wife goes out and put them in the washing machine 40 deg gentle wash. No spin required. Tip courtesy of andy.l :D

This should be finished in the next week or so, reckon I just need to decide on bar tape and get it together, the FAT kinda took over. Oh and it should be sporting new tyres.

:eek: ah! Thanks...now to think of a few errands I can send the wife on that she won't want to drag me along :evil:

GoldenEraMTB":21j2d4fk said:
kaiser":21j2d4fk said:
GoldenEraMTB":21j2d4fk said:
kaiser":21j2d4fk said:
lewis1641":21j2d4fk said:

:eek: ah! Thanks...now to think of a few errands I can send the wife on that she won't want to drag me along :evil:

:LOL: You might as well stick a few mechs in the dishwasher while your at it.

kaiser":1ufio4gw said:
GoldenEraMTB":1ufio4gw said:
GoldenEraMTB":1ufio4gw said:
lewis1641":1ufio4gw said:

Good thinking!!!

GoldenEraMTB":hvw1gedx said:
kaiser":hvw1gedx said:
lewis1641":hvw1gedx said:

Good thinking!!!

Who said men can't multi-task? :p

Well put a few more bits on this and I have to say its shaping up to be a absolute munter. Theres no denying this is an ugly ugly bike :eek: may need a rethink :?

ferrus":gziivt7x said:
Who said men can't multi-task? :p

kaiser":gziivt7x said:
Well put a few more bits on this and I have to say its shaping up to be a absolute munter. Theres no denying this is an ugly ugly bike :eek: may need a rethink :?

everyone needs at least one ugly bike in their collection. What are you going to use to park outside when going to the local pub

Here we go, don't hold back now. I'm already thinking my brooks will be rehomed.

3812338554_de2fdbb517_b.jpg

3811524713_ef050bd807_b.jpg

3811523805_a62ee9cbbf_b.jpg

Back