Wanted Kona splatter frame or similar vintage frame

Hello,

I am quite interested in the splatter frames made by kona. I think it would be a nice experience to build up one and ride as I’ve heard they handle well (but weigh a ton) I would also settle for a 91’ 92’ kona around the lava dome range.

I would also be quite interested in anything other frame around that era, as I have a few bits that I’ve collected to put on a frame.

I don’t care about the frame condition, it could have a hole in it for all I care( welder needs to be set up yet🙄)

I’m not made of money so ideally price under £100 😅

Thanks In advance for any suggestions🙏
I have an excellent 16" 90 Lavadome frame & project 2 fork. Comes with the original crank, brakes, & front derailleur. $170 Canadian but I imagine the shipping puts it out of range

Normally you would know what size you are..like buying shoes.
I know someone who’s selling a battered 1990 lava dome..it is tiny..from the photo I’d say a 16” c to t…looks smaller but I read this was the smallest size they did?

View attachment 694514View attachment 694515
definitely not the smallest, I have a 1991 14" Lavadome. Too small for me (6') but it was too good of a deal to pass on.

I have an excellent 16" 90 Lavadome frame & project 2 fork. Comes with the original crank, brakes, & front derailleur. $170 Canadian but I imagine the shipping puts it out of range
Hey, yeah that’s a bit far and I imagine postage costs would be more than the actual bike!😆(maybe not?)

Latest posts

Back