Wanted Kona splatter frame or similar vintage frame

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Hello,

I am quite interested in the splatter frames made by kona. I think it would be a nice experience to build up one and ride as I’ve heard they handle well (but weigh a ton) I would also settle for a 91’ 92’ kona around the lava dome range.

I would also be quite interested in anything other frame around that era, as I have a few bits that I’ve collected to put on a frame.

I don’t care about the frame condition, it could have a hole in it for all I care( welder needs to be set up yet🙄)

I’m not made of money so ideally price under £100 😅

Thanks In advance for any suggestions🙏

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
No, but you only wanted a frame and could maybe sell the parts and get some money back.

Hello,

I am quite interested in the splatter frames made by kona. I think it would be a nice experience to build up one and ride as I’ve heard they handle well (but weigh a ton)

I would also be quite interested in anything other frame around that era, as I have a few bits that I’ve collected to put on a frame.

I don’t care about the frame condition, it could have a hole in it for all I care( welder needs to be set up yet🙄)

I’m not made of money so ideally price under £100 😅

Thanks In advance for any suggestions🙏
What size you after?

Well, what size you got?

I would rather you say what size you have and me say that it’s too small/big than me say what size I am and you say it’s too small/big for me😛

Normally you would know what size you are..like buying shoes.
I know someone who’s selling a battered 1990 lava dome..it is tiny..from the photo I’d say a 16” c to t…looks smaller but I read this was the smallest size they did?

0CE01440-0A93-41E9-8E79-D3D50781747E.jpeg 68130CFA-0F62-42C5-8B72-6A1EB863F253.jpeg

Back