Wanted 97/98 Kona Lava Dome (or similar)

RBT

Dirt Disciple
Hi

I'm looking for a 97 or 98 Kona Ideally a Lava Dome with P2 in size 18" F&F or complete very light patina is fine but no dents etc.
While the 97 Lava Dome is ideal I'm open to any Kona steel HT from that era in 17" or 18"

I would ideally like to collect or meet up I'm in the Midlands B78 area but also willing to pay postage

Probably a bit basic for what you’re after but I’ve got a like-new 18” ’97 Hahanna I picked up in a charity shop before Xmas. All original except for the tyres and saddle. And it had barends fitted so the ends of the grips have been chopped off. Otherwise just a few minor scratches to the paintwork. Not my size but it was too good a bike to not grab.

IMG_9588.jpeg

I have this hanging in the garage if you wanted a frame only (includes headset, seat, clamp and I think I have a black kona stem too). No bb in it though.
IMG_9812.jpeg
IMG_9813.jpeg IMG_9814.jpeg IMG_9816.jpeg IMG_9815.jpeg IMG_9818.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9817.jpeg
    IMG_9817.jpeg
    529.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi

I'm looking for a 97 or 98 Kona Ideally a Lava Dome with P2 in size 18" F&F or complete very light patina is fine but no dents etc.
While the 97 Lava Dome is ideal I'm open to any Kona steel HT from that era in 17" or 18"

I would ideally like to collect or meet up I'm in the Midlands B78 area but also willing to pay postage
Hi I have my wife’s 1996 lava dome lite now for sale if you are interested still. Kind regards. Keir

Latest posts

Back