Kona Kula...project build

Re: Re:

twain":23hfeflt said:
Oh...I'll shut up then! To be honest it will probably be a year before I finish it. So feel free to copy and paste that post next august to bring its relevance back up to date ;)
It's hiding in my cupboard as it was a 'delivery at work' purchase completely under the radar...it's gonna be a covert build...

Don't shut up on my account as i can't fault you for being on the ball ;) and don't make it go a year to the finish unless you plan on doing a very special build as the suspense will drive me nut's and i'mnutty enough :LOL: ..

So you don't won't the mrs to know eh! " love it " :cool: so does that it's going to suddenly appear in your shed and your mrs isn't going to know anything about it until
you suddenly wheel it out one day ;) ..

Re:

Just got back from France, no idea what bits I'm after. Thinking 1x10 set up. That's as far as I've got.....

heh. once you've settled back in the post holiday, daily grind blues and your mind starts wandering back to two wheeled things, let me know if you think of anything. i'll dig about in the shed.

Re:

well im pretty set on 1x10
not sure whether to go Shimano or SRAM....
wheel set - got my eyes on a set, but i'm just so financially f**ked by the house move its agonising!
if i can get it ready for summer next year i'll be happy though!!!

I feel your pain. Swap house for child and im right there with you. So many shiny, so tiny monies

Back