Kona Hei Hei

pipmeister":io3y0tvk said:
mk one":io3y0tvk said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Titanium-Hei-Hei/233336897601?hash=item3653f68041:g:UeEAAOSwb6Bddoht

I've only just seen this. Sadly the listing has finished, although it seems that it hasn't sold?

I would obviously like to establish the Serial Number, so if anyone (Mark :)) spots a new listing, then I'll write to the seller.

It is a 1998 with original Head Tube and Seat Tube Decals, while the remainder are replica 1995.

Pip

I bought the bike. I will send you the serial number when it arrives ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hi there, Well done for getting the Hei Hei.

I tend not to be concerned regarding how much any particular bike costs me, but if you got it for the price that I saw on the e-Bay listing, well that was a real bargain.

I did mention earlier in this thread that I now have a confirmed picture of the Serial Number of this bike. You will find it listed on the Kona Titanium Serial Number List in the link here - scroll down to Thu Aug 01, 2019:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=396211&start=80

Looking forward to seeing what you do with your bike :)

Pip.

Back