Kona Hei Hei race frame painted 18”

Nice bit of history that and definitely needs to be kept original in my opinion. Would be great if someone on here picks it up and builds it up.

Reason for the columbus sticker is documented on this forum, Awesome frame with Team History!

Quiet a few Titanium Konas have popped up on the eBay in the last weeks.

And it's defo yellow, the same used on all the other frames. It's defo a 96 frame due to the routing and other indicators.

Last edited:
Agreed for sure its 97, but had noticed the cable routing for both mechs is on the bottom tube. If I remember correctly roland green can be seen riding both variations of the painted Hei Hei (1 with both mechs routed via down tube and other with front mech routed on top tube)

so we are expecting a frame number starting B18xxx?

Last edited:
Agreed for sure its 97, but had noticed the cable routing for both mechs is on the bottom tube. If I remember correctly roland green can be seen riding both variations of the painted Hei Hei (1 with both mechs routed via down tube and other with front mech routed on top tube)

so we are expecting a frame number starting B18xxx?

Sorry, have edited my post, it's a 96 model not 97. If you check the latest updates on the Ti registry, there is no SN.

Back