For Sale Kona Control Centre & Dog Collar

Noo sorry all gone to Kona fans. I do have plenty of NOS crown races though.

Alfabruce, I found my old Kona Impact frommy 1992 Kona Kilauea. I have everything but the plastic cap that says Impact on the top race if any good. I can send pics.

Noo sorry all gone to Kona fans. I do have plenty of NOS crown races though.

Alfabruce, I found my old Kona Impact frommy 1992 Kona Kilauea. I have everything but the plastic cap that says Impact on the top race if any good. I can send pics.
Hi mate, i've got a 96 conder cone, gutted i missed that new headset you had. But just wondered if the used one you found had good condition lower cup and fork ring? not sure exact name of the cups but both bits for the lower part of the head tube as mine is sadly cracked. Thanks

Hi mate, i've got a 96 conder cone, gutted i missed that new headset you had. But just wondered if the used one you found had good condition lower cup and fork ring? not sure exact name of the cups but both bits for the lower part of the head tube as mine is sadly cracked. Thanks
ha cinder cone that should have said*

Hi,

Yes it is a circa 1992 Kona Impact in very good condition. I’ll post pictures shortly👍
Thanks. my headset takes the 1" velocity stem, so i assume it's a 1 1/8 size cups? The headset size kinda confuse me a bit around this era.

Back