Kona CinderCone and Hahanna

tempImagee7lV0A.png tempImageqI3B35.png
I was trying to avoid a black seat post but I think this Raceface one has just the right amount of silver. I think ive got mental health problems, I find myself just looking at this bike for 15 minutes before riding it. It’s like I have a pause button that I can't control lol I’m really happy how this turned out and the teenage me would have loved this. A huge thank you to stmoots for the crankset, I always wanted a set and when they were affordable I didn’t pick any up but what can I say what a legend. I think it’s about finished just some more in period pedals and maybe another blue velocity bottle cage, if I can find one…

Last edited:
Very nice & so matchy-matchy right down to the black h/set spacer between the silver of the stem & headset. Really nicely executed all round.

I’ve got some Marzocchi bomber z2 BAM fork’s which are very tidy but red and a different shade than the bike so I thought they’d look bad. I’ve tried them on just because I’m impatient and I actually think they look good but I am colour blind so it might look awful to everyone else however I’m thinking they’re fine as they are. What do you think? Honest opinions welcome good or bad. Does need blue adjusters though…. 4A332D7F-F509-4378-B751-5E8F8D353A95.jpeg 44BE5ACE-4541-484B-9A86-18F4E014F092.jpeg

Back