Koga Miyata Terraliner 1992

sure, a bit worn and torn.... being thrown around in the garage too much.... but not used too often yet! Changed the saddle but still have the original along with the yet unused paint repair set.

Bought "brandnew" in 1997 or 1998 by myself from a dealer in Germany. My first real quality sports bike for the Taunus hills nearby Frankfurt where I still live! I think it was around DEM 1.800,- in those days (now ca. 900 Euro)

2 yrs earlier I bougth a Gazellle Poplair (58s) also new and directly from a dutch dealer in Groningen. That is however used for what it was made for: the flat northern hemispere (standing on my home island in northsea.)

I am somewhat of a dutch bycycle fan I believe....

K.

Attachments

• Foto1.JPG
    Foto1.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 640
  • Foto3.JPG
    Foto3.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 640
  • Foto4.JPG
    Foto4.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 641
  • Foto2.JPG
    Foto2.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 641
  • Mavic.JPG
    Mavic.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 641
  • Canti.JPG
    Canti.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 640
  • Foto.JPG
    Foto.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 640
  • Foto5.JPG
    Foto5.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 640
dalecooper":39jm0yku said:
Don't know if i put this in the right forum..Found this fine looking Koga Miyata on the dutch website ...
That's really cool bike and the DX parts are perfect ;)
Just from my own experience the XT shifters dont work very well with DX F&B derailleurs.

Nader":g0wv7rgo said:
dalecooper":g0wv7rgo said:
Don't know if i put this in the right forum..Found this fine looking Koga Miyata on the dutch website ...
That's really cool bike and the DX parts are perfect ;)
Just from my own experience the XT shifters dont work very well with DX F&B derailleurs.

Mine shifts perfect, mostly you have to adjust the gears from a bike you buy secondhand but not this one.

Styledriver":xelt28bi said:
sure, a bit worn and torn.... being thrown around in the garage too much.... but not used too often yet! Changed the saddle but still have the original along with the yet unused paint repair set.

Bought "brandnew" in 1997 or 1998 by myself from a dealer in Germany. My first real quality sports bike for the Taunus hills nearby Frankfurt where I still live! I think it was around DEM 1.800,- in those days (now ca. 900 Euro)

2 yrs earlier I bougth a Gazellle Poplair (58s) also new and directly from a dutch dealer in Groningen. That is however used for what it was made for: the flat northern hemispere (standing on my home island in northsea.)

I am somewhat of a dutch bycycle fan I believe....

K.

Nice one! Needs some TLC to get it shiny again! Didn't know it was that expensive these days.

Back