1993 Koga-Miyata TrailRunner-Carbolite

Hi Grantoury,
Still not sure how this kind of media works?

The Terraliner is my gem, for sure. Being 1,93 mtr, I shifted from non-fitting 26" to early, unknown 28" crosshybrides.

Yes, I'm looking for a rigid fork, originally mounted on the trailrunner, year and model as seen above.
And I'd like to come in contact with elev12K, any chance you know how?

Hi Grantoury,
Still not sure how this kind of media works?

The Terraliner is my gem, for sure. Being 1,93 mtr, I shifted from non-fitting 26" to early, unknown 28" crosshybrides.

Yes, I'm looking for a rigid fork, originally mounted on the trailrunner, year and model as seen above.
And I'd like to come in contact with elev12K, any chance you know how?
Replying to this thread will eventually reach him, when he's back. You can type his name with a @ in front of it, that will create an alert for him. I understand that it is only possible to reach people via private messages after you have been on here a while and created some content.

When looking for an original fork, I would just try marktplaats.nl. Plenty of Koga's on there, maybe a used example with a good fork? Good luck

The 1992 TerraLiner-Carbolite was my first really nice bike in the early 90s. All black XT and Syncros equipment - very nice.

I don't know where to find a fork for the TrailRunner. Best chance is finding a donor I think.

This bike is used to some extent, but it is still nice. The former owner told me he rode to Switzerland once for example. Bikes parked away three decades ago and that are not touched in the meantime do exist. Most fresh bike I ever got my hands on is a 1980 FullPro-L. In general older Kogas do tend to look pretty good. It has also something to do with the paint quality that is second to none.
Hi Melvin, very nice bike! I sold you the carbon 1992 Terrarunner a long time ago, remember? I just finished this Trailrunner last week. I bought the frame and found a nice donorbike (a ProFlex also from 1993, it was actually a shame that I used it for the parts because it was a bit too nice). I like the Deore LX group on the Trailrunner, makes it a little bit more shiny.

Attachments

• 20240217_140208.jpg
    20240217_140208.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20240217_140150.jpg
    20240217_140150.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • 20240217_140112.jpg
    20240217_140112.jpg
    848.9 KB · Views: 13
Hi Steven, yes I do remember. That was a long time ago. Twenty years?

You got the frame form Heemskerk and the Pro-Flex from Purmerend? It looks very nice. Congrats!

Hi Steven, yes I do remember. That was a long time ago. Twenty years?

You got the frame form Heemskerk and the Pro-Flex from Purmerend? It looks very nice. Congrats!
Yeah about twenty years... but still into Koga;s haha (I still have the TiRunner btw). Yest the frame from Heekskerk but the ProFlex came from Vroomshoop. It still had the original tires that looked new!

I think you did really well!

I do still have your old '91 TerraRunner-C. It is the second one in this pic >>

53534164542_7fb16cbe8f_h.jpg

Back