Klein collection piece, on GMBN ***Many tarty parts alert***

Re: Re:

sinnerman":hhvp6u80 said:
jonrock":hhvp6u80 said:
al-onestare":hhvp6u80 said:
Well someone has to balance your bark.

N1

Or you could have him rub down some Kleins.... :D

Maybe. Not sure he'd hack it. Most wouldn't I can tell you.

Not your bag though I guess.

Certainly made me feel proud. Some of those bikes I spent a good 6-8 hours preparing them before even touching them with any paint so makes it all worth it.

J

Markybeau":16njokxh said:
The bikes are fabulous, but totally ott. I do have a genuine appreciation of what Gary Klein achieved.

These particular bikes, to my mind, are full of contradictions. As much as I like them, I'm equally offended by them.

I imagine that the owner has spent what I can only describe as an offensive amount of money. Quite a crass display of disposable wealth.

Yet as bike art they are very special. But is that why the owner possesses them? And for whom are they to be appreciated? As without the video who would know about them? Or is it just about grandstanding? Hence the video.

my initial comment was jovial, but jumped on by a stalker,

A stalker who likes a witch hunt, is no great shakes, i can deal with with a dick.

And despite the boring Video, i wouldn't be surprised if Jon Rock had painted some of them for the owner, whether he did or he didn't, his work proceeds him regardless.

Good Comments or Bad, its makes little difference, theirs no such thing as bad publicity.

And like im said, we do this everyday..... ;)

You posted as i was writing....lol

Jon, your work proceeds you, as said in my previous post.

I do like a Klein, especially an early one, i love the Work you did on Petes, and am always on the look out for a Attitude in good shape and in the right size, and you will be my first port of call,

I got Bored because we are graced with being around vintage all the time, i guess the bike shop owner doesn't see it all the time, but rest assured my comment would have been the same if it was a line up of Vintage Konas too, no bearing on you or your work.

(Scurries away in case the Stalker Kona Fan, starts to light the Burning Cross to mount me on.)

PMSL.

Black spokes - period correct?

Awesome bikes, incredible paint, lush components- would make me happy every day looking at them.

Re:

sinnerman says something, claims it was a joke without any hint or indication of humour or sarcasm. Posts twice as he backtracks claimed humour. Attempts to deflect to others, sometimes claims he has stalkers. Ends a post with PMSL.

It's a full house of sinnerman bingo!

al-onestare":b3ab08pu said:
sinnerman says something, claims it was a joke without any hint or indication of humour or sarcasm. Posts twice as he backtracks claimed humour. Attempts to deflect to others, sometimes claims he has stalkers. Ends a post with PMSL.

It's a full house of sinnerman bingo!

Just in case you missed the smilies on the first post.....

This is just for you.....

Do you think.... :?

I got bored after five minutes.

They are talking about it like its......................................... :shock:

We do this shit every day................. :LOL:

sinnerman":pd760fkt said:
al-onestare":pd760fkt said:
Well someone has to balance your bark.

LOL, fair play, but if your short for work, i could always give you a job if you like, but it wouldn't be as a Stalker though... ;)

I rest my case.

PMSL.

Re:

Give it a rest.

Lovely collection, though it's missing my personal favourite colour.

Wonder if the owner is a member on here?

I bet he/she was hiding behind the curtain watching the interview :)

Back