Klein Attitude race show bike

damianw

Orange 🍊 Fan
Evening all, there’s a nice blue attitude frame on eBay at the moment, in the US. It’s a show bike, US made, and I’ve never had a Klein and maybe it’s all hype, but I have a chance to buy it in the US… is it a reasonable price? I can get it for $725 (so about £3000 at current exchange rates!!!).

Am I mad or is this an interesting frame and worth the effort? Thanks for any opinions.

It’s interesting in that it’s a show display frame, however it’s one of the later Trek made frames with the fat head tube pinched in to take 1 1/8”headsets. It’s one of the least desirable Attitude frames from a collectors view. Just my opinion obviously, some may see it as a dream frame to build around? As for price? Seems pricey to me, but I’m a Scotsman 😂. Everything is pricey to me. 08597CD1-DC0A-402F-A54A-5DCE50481FF6.png

Thanks for saving me! I have absolutely no need for it, but it’s pretty. Not as much as some of the other paint schemes and I didn’t realise it was a Trek ownership frame. I’ve got lots to learn!

Don’t quote me, up to the end 95 = Klein, 96&97 = transition Klein to Trek, 98 on = Trek. That pinched head tube is 98 on.

Back