KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

I dropped mine off November 2012 also.
Was quoted 3-4 months.
Got mine back April this year.
The customer service in between was questionable to say the least.

Re:

Tigern brought frames without namens or any address and mail. We dont know the owners of the frames and can not get in touch with them. So if you have a frame from Tigern please contact Tigern. He will tell us which frame belongs to which person.

Re:

I dropped mine off November 2012 also.
Was quoted 3-4 months.
Got mine back April this year.
The customer service in between was questionable to say the least.

Vincent do you mean the Dolomite we painted and delivered 2012 for you the Storm we painted 2013 for you or the Madi Gras we painted 2014 for you?

Re:

I ever wanted to metion but i had a bad acid accident im 2012. I burned my two hands with acid and got to hospital. The hands needed to be complete badaged for 3 month. So my wife had to write all commuication for me and hat to lead the office. She also had to do all the housework and had to care about my personal belongings during the hands were bandaged. After removing the bandage it took another moth until i could start painting and get in touch with harmfull color again.

So if you think my people skills are 1 im fine with it but i dont deed to complain about my injury.

If you think painting a frame is more important then personal health i give you a good 10 in people skills.

So please vincent i want to apologize for my personal situation and that you had to wait so long for your paintjob.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident.
The wait was not the problem.
It was as stated your people skills etc.
I'm not the first to mention this, I doubt I'll be the last.
That's all I have to say.
All the best for the future.
Keep up the good work

Re:

Maybe you tell us someting about your complain about the Dolomite Vincent. Please let me know about your complain.
You told me i painted the frame wrong. So please show us what is wrong please.

You came in your BMW cabrio with your girlfriend to my office to complain about the frame. So please let us know why.
If you don`t have the pictures anymore i have them here if you need.

I gave you 9.5 skill / talent.
Are you annoyed it wasn't 10?
I haven't knocked your work at all.
Just your manner, as you are highlighting yourself for everyone by your responses.
There was no need for this boring exchange.
My original comment was for the benefit of another member saying mine had been done and was dropped off the same time.
You took it upon yourself to start this needlessly.
A waste of time.

tigern":2a2jgrpw said:
That's the one i brought there in november 2012?..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yes it is... :shock: :oops:

Anyhoo, meiner ist ein Schwartzer Attitude Rahmen mit eine RS MAG-21 Gabel... Rahmennummer ist AA3 und Rahmengrosse XS.

First name, last name and address here in the topic?? Really? :LOL: Again, I wasn't expecting some bad or quick work done and haven't asked about the frame anymore (courtesy/politeness)... but it's been almost two years now :shock:

But I'm not in a hurry (winter's coming up), just wondering what the progress is. The end result will be worth it from what I've seen :)

Re:

Vincent,

you send a welded Dolomite with a "special" Attitude lettring for repaint. Please find some pictures of your frame before and after painting the frame. Pictures also from my studio and from your garage. You complained about the bottom bracket and the "holder" for the liner/tubing. What was wrong with the bottom bracket and the rear section? Please let me know why you came to my office complaining about your frame.

You came a long distance from the UK to Germany. Why?

Attachments

• IMG_9231.jpg
    IMG_9231.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_9234.jpg
    IMG_9234.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 478
  • VA_dolomiti_etoe_72.jpg
    VA_dolomiti_etoe_72.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_9348.jpg
    IMG_9348.jpg