KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

I have a lot of clients still not paying for the work i have done. When all these clients have payd their invoice i will take this money to buy some color and paint an awesome HLF for you. Deal?! What do you think is it a good idea if you pay for the material now before starting a paint job?

Miljaar noe bin ich opgereech! ;-)

That's just wrong, when the work is done payment should be made… or indeed, it's actually not such a bad idea to maybe have a downpayment before starting the work (of 50% for example) and the remaining should be paid when the work is done. That's quite common with a lot of work (for example rod builders that do split cane fly fishing rods do this all the time, there's amounts of 800 up to 2500 USD involved with that).

Und ja, ist fur much kein Problem um Sie zu zahlen wenn das fur Sie einfacher ist. Senden Sie mir bitte fine PM oder E-Mail um dies zu uberlegen.

Re:

What a sacrilege. Hardliners need a lot of garlic and silver bullets to banish all the bad attitude.

Attachments

• ETOE_Klein_Adept_1_72_.jpg
    ETOE_Klein_Adept_1_72_.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 837
Re:

We have a lot of attitudes here. So please let your first name, last name and address here in the topic and i will check for you.

Void(EN12-82)":36in5pyf said:
That's a nice frame... Beautiful colors too.

PS: Where's my Attitude down the line? Anytime soon? :oops:

That's the one i brought there in november 2012?..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back