Kids Zaskar (20") Version - Pimped Build Thread

Re:

This is like the good old days of super quality threads

Quality so far mate. Brilliant

Re:

Those's Vintage Zar decals look awesome on that micro rocket :mrgreen:

Maybe if you have some made a little smaller?

Re:

Thank to a renewed interest in this post I though I would update you. Have taken my foot off the pedal for sure. Had our second child now (2 months old) and the 5 year old is getting better on her current bike (Islabike) and out growing it fast. Best get on with this project then!

Attachments

• Unknown-6.jpeg
    Unknown-6.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 519
  • Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 519
  • Unknown-4.jpeg
    Unknown-4.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 518
  • Unknown-5.jpg
    Unknown-5.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 516
  • Unknown-3.jpg
    Unknown-3.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 517
  • Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 517
  • Unknown-7.jpeg
    Unknown-7.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 518
Fanfeckintastic!! My daughter just turned 5 earlier this month, and also rides an Isla, now on a Cnoc 20 since rapidly outgrowing her 14S last year - I can relate to your thoughts of how quickly they grow.

I have the Zaskar vector images plus many others and occasionally make die-cut vinyl stickers for people so if you need custom decals, gimme a shout. Gil and I have discussed the odds'n'sods sticker jobs and he's got no problems with me touting for little jobs like these, in case you or anyone thinks I'm treading on his toes. I only offer to make stickers for worthy projects cos there's no money in it and honestly can be a PITA but yours is one of those exceptions I like making stickers for!

Can't wait to see this built. Well done dude. :cool:

regan_ev":bgokt0iq said:
I have the Zaskar vector images plus many others and occasionally make die-cut vinyl stickers for people so if you need custom decals, gimme a shout.

Amazing! Thanks so much mate. Will work out some sizes and get a plan over. This forums community spirit is fantastic!

Still yet to finish but coming along now. Got a few final bits to add. rebuild the forks, apply the decals and give it all a good polish.

Attachments

• 4A0AE87F-95E1-4218-A95B-38FD53F1E4F9.jpeg
    4A0AE87F-95E1-4218-A95B-38FD53F1E4F9.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 333
Vinbad":2ib7atxu said:
regan_ev":2ib7atxu said:
I have the Zaskar vector images plus many others and occasionally make die-cut vinyl stickers for people so if you need custom decals, gimme a shout.

Amazing! Thanks so much mate. Will work out some sizes and get a plan over. This forums community spirit is fantastic!
Vinbad":2ib7atxu said:
Still yet to finish but coming along now. Got a few final bits to add. rebuild the forks, apply the decals and give it all a good polish.

Wow wow wow! I'd forgotten about this and commenting last year! (There's even a post on the forum about my terrible memory :LOL:)

Seeing it now is just epic! Some fresh decals will really make it that extra bit special for sure.

Huge well done Vin.

RE

Back