Karma police. What is it? PICS UP

lewis1641":2x7o0wj1 said:
fingers":2x7o0wj1 said:
Hang about... Has someone gifted you a lovely web lugged road frame and youre flogging it???

i guess it boils down to that but its not that calculated. as pointed out its not really that suitable for my needs and would probably end up as shed fodder so its better off in the hands of someone who will get use out of it and appreciate it for what it is

Hmmm... :?

fingers":1kv7gn2f said:
lewis1641":1kv7gn2f said:
fingers":1kv7gn2f said:
Hang about... Has someone gifted you a lovely web lugged road frame and youre flogging it???

i guess it boils down to that but its not that calculated. as pointed out its not really that suitable for my needs and would probably end up as shed fodder so its better off in the hands of someone who will get use out of it and appreciate it for what it is

Hmmm... :?

dont get too excited, its going to a good home. WTF do you think I am anyway?? Its my size, I've enough good kit to make this super sexy and if it doesnt ride right, it'll be back here for what I paid for it - two donuts and Sarah Lee Chocolate Gateaux

fatfixie":krwsybdn said:
que? :?

Andy

I'm not sure whats going on - Dave and I agreed a price (some of the finest cakes known to man), thats all sorted, its the background noise of boo's and hissing thats starting to annoy me.

legrandefromage":15v1kcov said:
fatfixie":15v1kcov said:
que? :?

Andy

I'm not sure whats going on - Dave and I agreed a price (some of the finest cakes known to man), thats all sorted, its the background noise of boo's and hissing thats starting to annoy me.

me too.

Back