Karma police. What is it? PICS UP

i have no idea what a cinelli bb shell shoild look like. this one has 3 small slits in it and 2 holes running front to back for the cables.

i dont think claud butler had a factory team but i do know they have produced some good stuff in their time. i dont think it is somethine else rebadged but i have absolutely no proof of that what so ever!

The BB shell will have the word "Cinelli" stamped on the underside of it. If it's not Cinelli, it's a good copy

I think one of the UK pro teams in the mid 80's - early 90's rode "Clauds" at one time. They did make 653 "replicas" for a cpl of years

Andy

lewis1641":2wrwi60n said:
i only considered singlespeed as i'm not really into road bikes and it would be quick and easy. seems a crying shame for it to just be hung in another shed for 15 years.

however, i heard LGF is handy with a grinder so i better heed his warning.

Well if road bikes aren't really your thing then perhaps it'd be best to sell it on to one (i.e me) us roadies who'd love and cherish it. If you do decide to sell then I'll have dibs on it :)

The ebay link posted above does look identical to this frame other than the badging and the vendor does say that he thinks it used to be a CB, why would anyone rebadge their bike as a CB anyway?!

looks like this little beauty has found itself a new owner! that wasnt my intention in posting but it will be in better hands

lewis1641":1tpax0sr said:
looks like this little beauty has found itself a new owner! that wasnt my intention in posting but it will be in better hands

I feel sick :cry:

lol unfortunately my sarcasm and humour was not obvious enough, apologies LFG it was meant light heartedly :oops:

fingers":71rjvxgh said:
Hang about... Has someone gifted you a lovely web lugged road frame and youre flogging it???

i guess it boils down to that but its not that calculated. as pointed out its not really that suitable for my needs and would probably end up as shed fodder so its better off in the hands of someone who will get use out of it and appreciate it for what it is

Back