Just got banned

try to sit in a room and listen to how some one can argue a minor point on a childrens turn right multipal choice answer...it was there in front of them but they still argued the toss....this went on for over 2 hours by which i was ready to find a clocktower and shoot the git....(annual road safety/casualty reduction departement meeting(casualty was used as they insist there is no such thing as an accident...go figure....))the only saving grace was the large amount of exspenses i claimed and the wages just for sitting there listening to these morons....free food too.they are the same kind of people who discuss how many inches they get on 1 revolution of their bent....corroded....frikkin t.a chainset....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :shock:

gibbleking":2weetse1 said:
the only saving grace was the large amount of exspenses i claimed and the wages just for sitting there listening to these morons....free food too. :shock:

Disgusting misuse of taxpayers' money that could otherwise have gone to help prop up more failing banks :evil: :evil: :evil:

;)

in my defence(ish) i am the most prolific teacher out of all of them...most of the so called assistants dont leave the office to go teach the kids.....out of the 7000 kids in the whole of norfolk (there are 25 of us teachers) i myself have taught well over 2500 of em. i do say that those meetings are worse than watching paint peel in the dark and i hate them and would much rather be at the schools having fun but its mandatory i go.ps barclays can go burn in hell (overdraft charging blood sucking leeches)....did i mention i do my paper work in starbucks.....grande latte extra shot extra hot ......lovely. :D

Back