You dont hear much from john,but when you do ,you listen up :cool:

-------------
SLURP
-------------

dyna-ti":2g21dhb9 said:
Well thats one hell of a parting youve got :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Been waiting years to use that one, sorry :oops:
:LOL:

That reminds me of the Harry Hill line: "I knew I was going bald when it was taking longer and longer to wash my face". :D

So what form of payment would have been acceptable?

Does it state anywhere in there T&C that suggesting you pay via PayPal gift will result in a lifetime ban?

It was ok paying by paypal gift, but got the ban for not providing references,feedback from anywhere else or any other supporting details

Just couldn't see why I needed to provide anything further when I was paying before receiving or indeed the goods were sent

If someone on here wants to buy anything from me, I just send them my paypal details and then send the stuff out
I will obviously get their address and name so I can post the goods

Fair enough try and stop rip off merchants, but fail to see how any of what they tried to do would help

Rich, I think you earnt yourself a ban just talking about the forum......

1) First rule of AV Forums is that you dont talk about AV Forums

;)

Untitled-1.jpg

Does make you think that this site is policed much better than other forums.

Wow.

Sounds like they need to get out more, instead of obsessing over the ability of 5 grands worth of flat screen to display such individual features as skin pores, for example.

"Rule 1: Draw the curtains."

:LOL: No offence to any of the mods on retrobike, you all do a great job.

Attachments

• spad_moderator.jpg
    spad_moderator.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 997
AV-Forums - Biggest bunch of up-their-own-arse-twat-faced-knob-cheeses I've ever had the missfortune to accidently stumble accross whilst working for TAG McLaren Audio

look up old threads from 'roversd1' (me)

they leaked a confidential press release and basically sunk TMA and lost me my job.

how someone can argue about the 'sound' of an amplifier for 16 pages is beyond me.

Back