Just got banned

After looking at your signature picture I wouldn't banned you. Just in case you came round to my home for a fight :LOL: (joking) But you don't look 'jolly'

I had a similar problem with an e-bayer. I'm the buyer so i'm taking the risk :roll:

what's wrong with these people. So what happens at 50? I've got to know. 6 years to go. So i better warn the GF not to marry me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dont worry about it , some people are just dicks

what was the theme of the forum , were all dying to know :?: :?:

years ago i used to be a well known member on a big forum and the mods were divided between the people running it for their own agenda and the people i knew as mates so i would constantly hear about the bickering and down right bullying of people who maybe didnt have quite so many posts or didnt have the shiny cool stuff . so id kick off , a lot . i dont like people being elitest dicks and i fought hard for the occasional members who were getting a raw time . often someone would make a good honest post , ill read it early in the day , come back later and a mod had decided in their almighty wisdom that it needed editing to their liking . lots of good people started leaving because of it :( i was told that a lot of the mods wanted to ban me but couldnt . people would have wondered why the 5th top poster had disappeared and the last thing a forum that has internal struggles wants is letting its members know it . i left in the end , got fooked off with it all . a lot of good members did too , slowly all the decent mods got kicked out , even the ones who had organised things for the site :( funny how advertising and magazine coverage changes people

if the mods dont understand something as simple as paypal payments and how to manage members your best off out of it . moderators do a thankless task , its sad that some let it go to their head or dont think through what they are doing

I was a lot jollier looking twenty years ago before I got the retrobike bug, hang on the bikes were new then

Attachments

• HUNTSO.jpg
    HUNTSO.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,176
Can't find the really good one on my passport that always gets me pulled by immigration, apparently looks like a serbian war criminal

And the website mentioned was for electrical items,computers etc

Makes you realise what a good bunch the mods are here, wouldn't expect anything else from fellow retrobikers ;)

Huntso":1cvyd1dm said:
Can't find the really good one on my passport that always gets me pulled by immigration, apparently looks like a serbian war criminal

And the website mentioned was for electrical items,computers etc

Makes you realise what a good bunch the mods are here, wouldn't expect anything else from fellow retrobikers ;)

It wasn't AV-Forums was it?

Huntso":3i8i4vqg said:
Hole in one there Paul :)

That place is unlike any other forum I've ever visited. I broke nearly every rule they had trying to sell a TV there. The users are a rather dull collection of pedants... Of course they bare no comparison to Retrobikers, who'll happily get excited about components as dull as bottom brackets and will openly criticise a bike purely because the brakes weren't available when some geek welded the frame in 1989. D'oh.

Back