JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

Good idea that , his and her :).. unfortunately, dare I say it, my girlfriend likes Kona, through default of my own unfortunately, whilst buying a clockwork the seller had a mint Kona Kilauea 93, all original including the tyres, & wanted a ridiculous £50 to get rid...She absolutely loves it...anyway always good to have spare bike ed :)

Re:

Think I'll look for a smaller bike for her as my lad can have it when he's old enough. I can't see me ever getting rid of what ever build the Airevalley becomes so we'll have matching bikes in the future. :cool:

I built my wife a Orange Diva and she's used it 4 times in 3 years so that gives an insight in to her view on cycling! :facepalm: :LOL:

Re:

Just been out to gawp at them again. Airevalley is a May 1992 frame, the original a February frame. Before splitting them up I'm going to look for differences.

So far it's the possible orange paint difference and that the seat stay decals on the Airevalley don't have oranges on 'em! :cool:

I have always wanted one and finally joined the Clockwork club yesterday when I bought the 94 Orange one that was shown on here.

Its in very good condition but there are a few bits I want to replace if I can so have posted in the Wanted section and I hope folks on here can help me get her spiffy and if possible original. I have searched for the spec but cant find it does anyone on here know a link? Its got an Indy fork which I believe is 1996 so what would a 94 have, Judy XC, Quadra? All advice appreciated.

I was surprised how light it feels and am looking forward to riding it once my cracked elbow bones heal!

Back