job news for those who were interested!

hmm . . . new found wealth, just got the new st4 so nothing desperately bikewise needed other than another trip to morzine!! :D

then i want a vw transporter!

then a house! then a yacht . . . then a ferrari . . . then a castle . . . then a small island somewhere! and of course i'll need a hareem!!! :D :D

oh and no my boss isn't on this forum, but telling him by posting a link, that would be priceless if i hated my boss! but i don't, he's a good lad. :D

cheers guys!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
hate to be anti retro but i want a newer one! 2.5 litre diesel short wheel base, frontseats, then bench seat, then bulkhead so i can have the bikes inside the back, no more worrying at service stations when i stop, thinking, shit! i can't see the bikes on the roof of the car from the window seat in the little thief i'm sitting at!

the van is the only thing i want at the mo. :D

cool vans though :cool:

how does the st4 ride?

i like it very much but it is so active that it doesn't climb as well as a 5, basically the leverage ratio on the shock is higher so it sort of squats down a bit, i've got round it abit by running the shock a little harder than i usually would, i've spoken to mojo and they recommended that when i get the shock serviced i could have it revalved to increase the overall amount of propedal which would make it climb better but i'm gonna get on to tim at tf tuned to have a chat with him aswell, he is the suspension god who must be obeyed!

trails and downhill though, jesus!! :D :D fudging amazin! the handling is so good, i'm running a revalation dual air u-turn and downhill with 130mm travel is so good and the rear end feels like it goes on for more than 4 inches.

if you want to see what it looks like it's on the "modern bike" thread, page 9 i think.

having got one i would say it's better as a play xc/trail bike rather than a full on xc rig, i've ridden the 5 aswell and i think when i can afford it i'll go for the new alpine 5 that is coming out for '09.

check out the myorange site (links from orange home page) to see some prototype photos for that and the patriot for '09. also my bikes are on there aswell, user name jonnyboy666 again. :D

Congratulations

Great news on the job front..........and orange front as well.
Congratulations and all the best.
Jamie

Latest posts

Back