I've decided that.... (you ain't gonna like this....)

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":1ztpdn3e said:
Do I look like the kind of girl who wears a skirt? :LOL: (It's one of my proudest boasts, that I don't own a dress or a skirt...)

Rust, yes....it will have a lot in common with the Cindy! Will dig out some photos tonight, of the previous 22 I've owned.... :facepalm: In the same box with those pics I found some of my old bikes, always went hand in hand, minis and bikes, always been an obsession.

22 that's a couple more than me :)

I've done many a London to Brighton run in my early days, using more oil than petrol :cool:

I now drive an old Micra slightly more reliable than an old Mini but just as rusty :oops:

Bike's are cheaper than cars they don't need tax insurance fuel mot.
Mini's are only fun if your 1up with a 1349 skip brown on twin 40dcoe's anymore people then its like having an anchor its the same with riding a bike ;)

I had a mini van… there you go get a van and store the bikes in the back and keep them all simples

I used to have a 997 Cooper with an Avonbar engine. The big door bins were to hold one pint oil bottles. :cool:

Keep the Breezer.

Re:

This may have to get moved to 'off topic' I think.... :LOL:

WHR 385T - vermillion red 850 City with a cherry bomb exhaust. Didn't make it go any faster but boy, did it sound good!

Finding a 'van could be hard as they are definitely up there with the most desirable, but would be useful for storage and working as a gardener.....hmmmm.....

Re:

Oh stop it, stop it!!

I gotta get some work done, just about to drive off in a very rusty Ka, the only reason I've kept him going so long is because the 'wheel at each corner' thing, bare metal on insides of doors, opening rear quarter lights, etc, all remind me of my Minis. Oh, that and the rust, obviously. Sills need welding.... :facepalm:

And for the record I'll keep the Breezer....

Back