It's the spare parts winter build thread

Not sure mine really counts, but never mind.

This is where I got to. All parts so far from the spares cupboard.

019_zps049b4dd9.jpg

Re:

Ad say it counts why would it no? :)

Ave got mines selected it would have been my steel Stumpy but some other bugger got in there first :mrgreen:

Re: Re:

RobMac":3h7508op said:
Ad said it counts why would it no? :)

Mainly 'cos I intended this to be a build knowing I had the parts rather than it being a random spare parts build. :LOL: But I'll play anyway.

How many you gonna build though Rob?

firedfromthecircus":3rzpv3nf said:
How many you gonna build though Rob?

Dont laugh the second ZZ posted this up I had 3 or 4 candidates but Ive ended up going with 1 I hadnt even thought about :LOL:

Aye, looking good Barry, keep posting it up here, the more the merrier. Love the straight fork, and frame's in great nick. There'll be some DX going on mine, I think I've got some cranks somewhere (wish I had the seatpost though).

Re:

Love the Cinder Cone frame Rob :cool:

Not sure if mine counts but i'll post them anyway.

98 Club Roost DH8, pretty much have all the parts for this, only brakes i have though are a set of Hope Mono Mini's, bit of a downgrade from the Mono 6's that were on it previously but brakes are for poofs anyway :)

GiElKpzl.jpg

77 Raleigh Chopper, been at this for ages, just needs a few small parts, console sticker, cotter pins, headbadge rivets, chain and new tyres.

faKvZ0Jl.jpg

RobMac":1bzfpv9i said:
Have you still got that pic of your Roost built up I think it was taken on the gable end o yer hoose?

Dont think so Rob, lost a load of pics on my PC a while ago, think i might have one of it against the garage door ?, will have a look later.

Back