Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":2w9i6qd4 said:

I wish I was Middle class enough to have a Study :( :facepalm:

Ok, Box room full of man shite. Better?

Attachments

• 42BAB6C0-2392-4EB4-8ACA-A87AB8FD88C3.jpeg
    42BAB6C0-2392-4EB4-8ACA-A87AB8FD88C3.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 754
The only thing I can see is that you are tall ... you have lot of two wheels scaffolds

madjh":qk0sb4nn said:
The only think I can see is that you are tall ... you have lot of two wheels scaffolds

The word is Gates. :mrgreen:

Hence the large road sign on the back wall. :)

Must straighten the rear wheel for this. Need to loosen it all off and start again. Not something I’ve done before and I don’t think I have the patience.

Re:

Had another fiddle with the back wheel last night. I have decided that my life is too short to true a doubly rippled wheel with a large hop in it so dropping it in to Williams cycles in Cheltenham this afternoon. For 8 to 15 English pounds it's doubling the price of the wheel but my time is worth more at the minute.

I really want to get this one built as I may just decide to put a 29" bouncy disc fork on it and call it the new Frank with upturned bar and a FAT (but not Fat) tyre. It's been a while since I upset you all.

Thanks, THW

Was chatting in Williams' at 2pm and persuaded the mechanic to have a look at it while I went for a wander around the town. Back at 3.30 and all done. Not perfect but good enough and way better than expected. Should have some time to finish this and the crime scene Kona this weekend.

Pouring down here!!!!!!!!

Re:

Love this....Ocky Mountain :LOL: :LOL:

I'm off with a cider to ponder how I've ended up with 3 bikes yet again, strip one maybe to build another and swap saddles around. It doesn't change the fact I have too many bikes I never ride and can't sell, but it makes me feel...alive....

Rained hard briefly here in the village, but nowhere else. But not enough to mean I can get away without watering the landlord's garden tonight while they're away. They paid me in cider. Hard life :cool:

Finished my latest booking today. Off the booze for a bit. The quacks are on my case again.

Have one for me. Westons in the fridge calling me...........

Must resist.

Back