It’s all aboot the bike any hoo. Ocky Mountain

Re: It’s all aboot the bike any hoo.

This should be interesting. Looooooooong travel Judy.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2ac.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2ac.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 869

Awaits rear wheel. Front radial here from The Broom. Thinking XT V from the scrap bin with touched up levers maybe, grey cables likewise. Black or brown Spoon. Other bits and bobs will be dredged from the depths of the shed of love. It may not be pretty but it will be cheap. And hopefully effective.

Going to be great I reckon, forks should suit the frame well. I would have done a good deal with the XC but reckon you need more travel.

Spent most of the day decompressing in the shed. Kona for a bit then a little trip for paint and charity shop records then this. I'm going to paint you a picture in words before i have a lie down.

Those lovely forks, trans X silver short high rise stem, black FSA risers, XT 8 sp shifters, XT V levers, all tatty. Charge lock on grips. Yes, i know. XT V brake caliper front and rear, black salsa lip lock, silver post, charge spoon in black. STX RC front mech, LX rear, Deore LX cranks, Silver DMR V8 pedals, ice grey jagwire cables. grey blackburn bottle cage.

Just need the wheels before i share.............

Can you see it in your mind's eye?

It probably looks worse in the flesh.

Re:

Now that's what I call a fusion Fusion. The grips will get swapped out once I'm happy with it.

Not sure which element you're most offended by? me neither.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2b7.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2b7.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 818
  • fullsizeoutput_2b4.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2b4.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 817
Re: It’s all aboot the bike any hoo. Finally a pic!

Red mech cable to balance the fork label?

al-onestare":3mqx4jir said:
The History Man":3mqx4jir said:
This should be interesting. Looooooooong travel Judy.

So you got it then :)
I did, waiting to try it out before i feedback. Presumed you'd tracked it as it was all ebay. looks very nice too.

Re:

Yep. These were on the Manomano till earlier this year and ran faultlessly. I wanted and now prefer Z1s. Check out the signature for both in action.

Back