Is anyone else having problems with post?Dorsetbikeloving is

On his loopylove profile, he put down:

'I am kind, caring, loyal, loving, warm hearted' :roll:

Should have put down, 'I am con artist, a bullshitter and a scumbag ' :x

Wished he never joined retrobike and hope we seen the last of him for good

John":19alnfq4 said:
As for legal action I'm not 100% sure there would be any grounds since he generally comes good - stand to be corrected though.
John, I think you should consider contacting the Police over this. Caveat: I am not a lawyer, nor have I ever played one on TV... But if Dorsetbikeloving and Mazdaman really are the same person, then it's at least twice he's targetted the site. Plus, surely this latest set of circumstances is potentially fraud.

I read the thread where he claimed to have never heard about Mazdaman, and showed surprise about the whole previous affair.

(edit: that would be this thread: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73280&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Then there was some tale about an ebay auction for a load of parts or a job lot Dorsetbikeloving had won, feigning concern that he believed the seller to be Mazdaman, and that he was worried he wouldn't get the bike bits.

(edit: that was in this thread: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73473&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

I was a bit puzzled by that at the time, because I'd tried searching ebay to find the auction, but had not had any joy - my interest, then, was indentifying this Mazdaman on ebay, so that I never had the misfortune of bidding on, or winning any of his auctions.

Then Dorsetbikeloving updated the thread, explaining how he'd somehow persuaded Mazdaman to allow him to collect the bike stuff in a van, in person, and expressing relief that he'd managed to get the stuff he'd supposedly won.

Then he goes on to pre-empt things by commenting that the forum should cut him some slack on the bike stuff, as all that Mazdaman shenanigans had occurred, apparently, before he'd ever been here.

If they truly are one and the same person, that shows a whole degree of calculating and pre-empting - firstly enquiring about what had happened previously, then setting up this whole "auction" win of the bits, then suggesting that we should all cut him some slack (presumably on the basis of him either not returning it, or perhaps selling it on, here).

Why does attempting to obtain some pecuniary advantage by deception spring to mind?

Surely that's more than just crossing the line on forum misuse, trying to scam, twice here, plus setting this all up, sounds more calculating and devious than simply somebody being a bit lairy.

Anyways, never liked the guy - I always thought he was a clueless muppet after the James Martin thread, so would never have traded with him, personally - just goes to show I should go with my instincts.

Myleg.jpg
shame it wasnt a lot higher ;)

Neil":2dxjpnlb said:
John":2dxjpnlb said:
As for legal action I'm not 100% sure there would be any grounds since he generally comes good - stand to be corrected though.
John, I think you should consider contacting the Police over this. Caveat: I am not a lawyer, nor have I ever played one on TV... But if Dorsetbikeloving and Mazdaman really are the same person, then it's at least twice he's targetted the site. Plus, surely this latest set of circumstances is potentially fraud.

I read the thread where he claimed to have never heard about Mazdaman, and showed surprise about the whole previous affair.

(edit: that would be this thread: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73280&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Then there was some tale about an ebay auction for a load of parts or a job lot Dorsetbikeloving had won, feigning concern that he believed the seller to be Mazdaman, and that he was worried he wouldn't get the bike bits.

(edit: that was in this thread: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73473&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

I was a bit puzzled by that at the time, because I'd tried searching ebay to find the auction, but had not had any joy - my interest, then, was indentifying this Mazdaman on ebay, so that I never had the misfortune of bidding on, or winning any of his auctions.

Then Dorsetbikeloving updated the thread, explaining how he'd somehow persuaded Mazdaman to allow him to collect the bike stuff in a van, in person, and expressing relief that he'd managed to get the stuff he'd supposedly won.

Then he goes on to pre-empt things by commenting that the forum should cut him some slack on the bike stuff, as all that Mazdaman shenanigans had occurred, apparently, before he'd ever been here.

If they truly are one and the same person, that shows a whole degree of calculating and pre-empting - firstly enquiring about what had happened previously, then setting up this whole "auction" win of the bits, then suggesting that we should all cut him some slack (presumably on the basis of him either not returning it, or perhaps selling it on, here).

Why does attempting to obtain some pecuniary advantage by deception spring to mind?

Surely that's more than just crossing the line on forum misuse, trying to scam, twice here, plus setting this all up, sounds more calculating and devious than simply somebody being a bit lairy.

Anyways, never liked the guy - I always thought he was a clueless muppet after the James Martin thread, so would never have traded with him, personally - just goes to show I should go with my instincts.

I'm a clueless muppet.... espesh on Tuesdays.

legrandefromage":380zmrgu said:
Neil":380zmrgu said:
John":380zmrgu said:

I'm a clueless muppet.... espesh on Tuesdays.

HE AINT GOT TIME TO BLEED ...BUT DOUBLE POSTING DOESNT APPEAR TO BE A PROBLEM....OOOPS CAPS LOCK On................... :oops:

One other thing occurred to me.
If we have his address and the documentation, it is possible to place individual civil claims through the Small Claims Court.

While other avenues need to be exhausted first, it might be worth considering.

I think we have an excellent case for theft - given the level of decption since he came back as Dorsetbikeloving. If anyone who has items outstanding with him want to get in touch we can coordinate our approach to the police and hopefully John can provide us with the evidence (although we all have our own PM's and Paypal records). I don't think this guy should be allowed to get away with this again.

Look how many sites he is on, he could be doing the same thing with car parts, martial arts kit etc etc. Not on and we don't have to take it.

Back