info needed on limited edition Scott project endorphin pro

osaw12

Retro Newbie
I have a Scott project endorphin, that has a frame colour and decal that matches no other pictures of bikes like this on the internet, I don't believe that its a custom paintjob since the frame is made of plastic and would have been made in the white colour from the start. if you have any ideas of what this bike is and if it worth making it rideable or even sell it
image19.jpeg image1.jpeg image10.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg image7.jpeg image19.jpeg image10.jpeg

Hi,
I have 1 too, number 243, and no info on the net, unknown to the endorphin crowd, probably a 1997.

If I have any news I'll pass it on to you.
Chris

Attachments

• Endorph_LE243.jpg
    Endorph_LE243.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 15
Hi, just a guess, Scott had also in earlier years bikes labeled with "Pro Only".

Those had been according to some other posts here not for Team rider, but rather sold just to special, professional customers like employees or to bigger dealers not for resales.
Someone said that a Bike station in Greece had mid 90ties a bike rental fleet with Pro Only bikes.

The Scott Pro Only Bikes never appeared in brochures or bike catalogs.

Yours has a label Pro Only too.

Hi,
I have 1 too, number 243, and no info on the net, unknown to the endorphin crowd, probably a 1997.

If I have any news I'll pass it on to you.
Chris
thanks, a few people were suggesting it was a custom paintjob, but I'm glad to see it isn't. thanks

Hi, just a guess, Scott had also in earlier years bikes labeled with "Pro Only".

Those had been according to some other posts here not for Team rider, but rather sold just to special, professional customers like employees or to bigger dealers not for resales.
Someone said that a Bike station in Greece had mid 90ties a bike rental fleet with Pro Only bikes.

The Scott Pro Only Bikes never appeared in brochures or bike catalogs.

Yours has a label Pro Only too.
thanks for the suggestion, ill see if the Scott customer response team know anything about any bikes sold under the pro only label. thanks

Back