if you could have any bike,what would it be?

I've got the fillet brazed Ritchey so I'd like a Potts or a Breezer to go with it :D saying that a Commando would be nice too and that fillet brazed FAT that was posted the other day :roll:

I would find the smallest NOS Dawes Wildcat (still a 19.5") that would take me back to my start. I had one in 1987 but the old chap who sold it to me reckoned I needed a 23.5" frame! I was a very skinny six footer so just a bit big! Every ride I did was with the dreadful knowledge of what would happen if I had a 'forward off'.

I would like the where-with-all to do the Potts I have as well but that's a different story.

I would really like a fillet brazed Ritchey - a Commando in the cammo would be good or a nice Red or Blue one ...... or Tushingham or Orange Formula ........ or a Steve Potts like the one in BOTM the other month.

Mine's my early Aluminium Stumpjumper that got nicked

I've had a lot of bikes since then but none of them are better

Somehow it had the magic, I rode it EVERYWHERE

Other than that? A Cunningham probably

well,i do have bit of a Mountain Cycle collection but if one turned up and i had the money spare?
the very early San Andreas with suspenders forks full pro-stop disc brakes.
apart from that i am another who is happy with the bikes i have(but always room for one more?!)

Back