Sold Ibis Bow Ti

Uncle Monty

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I'm going to get bollocked for too many ads in a minute.
Not the best pictures, but I guess if you are looking, then you know what this is.
Very rare, size medium Bow Ti. Low miles, still V brake as it should be. Couple of decal marks but otherwise very good condition.
Parts are M950? XTR. SID forks, which are awful, I have a Fox F80 that needs servicing, which is what you want on there if you are going to actually ride it. Pair of crossmax SLR wheels - I think? No idea where the QRs are. Rear shock is a specially built modern FOX unit. I can't remember how it works, but i am pretty sure it has compression and rebound damping. I have the original unused FOX Alps shock in a bag. Bars and stem are Ibis Ti, Seatpost is a Syncros Ti. Flite saddle. I have a 32T cassette somewhere. I have new genuine decals apart from the frame tubing ID one, which is perfect anyway.
Any questions, please ask. Hopefully I have not forgotten anything or got any detail incorrect. I would imagine any potential buyer would want to collect this in person from Sussex. £2500
BowTi1.jpg
Bowti2.jpg
BowTi3.jpg
BowTi4.jpg
BowTi5.jpg
BowTi6.jpg
BowTi6.jpg
BowTi7.jpg
BowTi8.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is shooting for the moon, but if you’d split it I’d like to buy the handlebars. Worth a try right.

Latest posts

Back