I think I want to scratch the Klein itch…..

I had an itch for a Klein once when I was in a weightweenie hang-up thing. I had a good belch and a fart and moved on.
Yup, drank the Klein Cool-Aid too in the early days with a first gen Attitude and another Trek made Attitude from 97. Both awful to ride for different reasons. At least the earlier ones are pretty, perfect for wall hanging and showing off at dinner parties. If you want a bike to ride and enjoy which is also pretty get a nice Yo Eddy or a FAT Ti if you have the budget. You can thank me later 😋

If it’s terrible to ride it’s not a massive issue. I’ve been looking at the early ones a bit and they’ve certainly got a appeal. Not sure it’s £4-5k appeal though for me.

The one I offered £1k against sent a offer of £1400 today to watchers and to be honest I’d of probably gone a bit more than a grand at the weekend if it was countered rather than shot down so I’ll just wait now for something to tickle my fancy at about 500-1000.

Got to be hardtail and Top spec/mint condition and in a bright colour like Koi for example. Might go blue if right bike comes up but I’ve got blue bikes.

I’ve a ‘90 and a ‘97 Attitude and as a comparison the MC1 to ride sucks, but is more beautiful.

Wow - it’s perfect but I can’t spend £5k currently on a old bike. But wow.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
did you see this one?
I hesitate to use the word "reasonable" in the context of 2nd hand bikes, but for the iconic paint scheme it doesn't seem crazy.

Back