I shot the President...

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2kz689ti said:
Come the general election next year, I'm going to be stuck between a rock and two hard places. Obviously UKIP is just a pebble, covered in seaweed, waiting to be washed out to sea.

I'm going green, I couldn't name more than one of their MPs, but I know I hate them all less than the Tories, Labour, LibDems or UKIP. :roll:

rosstheboss":15mznsj5 said:
Mike Muz 67":15mznsj5 said:
Come the general election next year, I'm going to be stuck between a rock and two hard places. Obviously UKIP is just a pebble, covered in seaweed, waiting to be washed out to sea.

I'm going green, I couldn't name more than one of their MPs, but I know I hate them all less than the Tories, Labour, LibDems or UKIP. :roll:

Hi Ross, ;)

I think if we get much more fcukin' rain, I'll start going green too ! ! :LOL: :LOL:
Hoping business is good for you ?

Mike

Hello Mike,

It's a mixed bag at the moment, I'm busy but had a few projects knocked back and the weather hasn't helped either! I'm doing a lot of work with Organic Roofs who have a yard just down the road from you in Shoreham Harbour, just past Fatboy's house, next to Skip It...

rosstheboss":3qqjnht9 said:
Hello Mike,

It's a mixed bag at the moment, I'm busy but had a few projects knocked back and the weather hasn't helped either! I'm doing a lot of work with Organic Roofs who have a yard just down the road from you in Shoreham Harbour, just past Fatboy's house, next to Skip It...

Really? :shock:

Good god, I've never noticed that! :roll: :facepalm:

Too busy looking at vandalised, towed-away cars on the other side of the road :evil:

I have the week off, was hoping to get some riding in. . . . maybe not tomorrow though! :LOL: :LOL:

More of a - let's do what you want dear, then I will do what I want when the rain stops - day! :LOL:

Mike

The yards moving next to Travis Perkins at the mo, still worth a quick honk on the horn if you're passing though!

lewisfoto":25sg44fp said:
Wow never could have predicted where this thread was going to lead. Carry on...

:facepalm:

Sorry Lewis, I went of course a tad didn't I ! :oops:

Mike

Mike Muz 67":27dxpaqm said:
But they say it is a criminal offence don't they ?

Seriously though, he has more personality in his little finger that the shower of . . . . . shoddiness that leads all of our main parties.

Oh, and yes it is a nice photo. :mrgreen:
Mike

He is a very weak president, trying to please everyone and telling people what he thinks they want to hear. The Democrats have much in common with the current UK government, particularly with that weakling Clegg hanging onto Cameron's shirt tail.

One thing I have learned is that public figures tend to be appraised quite differently in time. It takes some distance to truly appreciate how radical some have been.

I feel Obama will be considered one of the greatest men in history.

Most of my family concur.

Opinions naturally vary.

I think the president has done an okay job given that he has had to deal with a congress deeply divide on ideological grounds. Many here have criticized him for over use of his executive power but when congress can't even agree on the basic the mechanics of running the government you can see why it has come to that.

Back