I do love her but............ A saga of marital strife

exactly the same here, wifey at times admits to moving them, but has no recollection as to where, or complete denial only then for recollection at some random point later.

I cant understand it, if someone has put thought and effort in to moving something surely they should remember where.

If i have moved something belonging to her i can instantly recall as to where i put it :? :? :?

the box thing is working for now though ;)

I prefer a workshop. Or two.
Need a clean one for the toy cars, and a dirty one for the bikes.

And after posting this, read it all again THM, and ask yourself, "is this why ive just had a heart attack" :shock:

:LOL: :LOL:

Well I thought that was funny :LOL: :LOL:

Went down like a lead zeppelin with the family. Real tumbleweed moment......... :facepalm:

None taken. Like I said I thought it was hilarious. :LOL:

For some reason Mrs HM etc didn't think so :mrgreen:

Still not forgiven my Mother for throwing away a small brown paper bag containing some Scalextric contact brushes I had bought. Had to walk 2 miles into town to get some more.

Wife's mother RIP was the same ;)

I was staying with wife's family some years ago, she lives near amazing rivers and golf courses in Ireland ;) I'd organised all day salmon fishing, top ghillie hired etc. Laid out all the gear, waders, net, clothing, rods etc etc carefully in the hallway ready for an early rise. Then off to zzzz

Woken in a few hours by rustling noises outside but I went back to sleep.

Get up at 6.30 only to find all my gear has vanished ! Wasn't familiar with her families house and didn't want to wake everyone. 2hrs later I had managed to find where most of it was secreted, in the loft, garden shed, drying room etc. Never said a word but did the longest burnout on the way out. Thankfully it was a hired Vectra :LOL:

Back