How to Stretch the Truth ????

yes Ive got a bike with a very similar frame - its available for half that!!!! :D
To be honest its quite a nice frame but they do have a rep for breaking....so far so good!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

BEWARE of this seller on E-Bay EVERYTHING & I mean EVERYTHING is way way over priced, most of the items are damaged or very tatty. TO say they live in a DREAM WORLD regarding their prices is a massive understatement.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

BEWARE of this seller on E-Bay EVERYTHING & I mean EVERYTHING is way way over priced, most of the items are damaged or very tatty. TO say they live in a DREAM WORLD regarding their prices is a massive understatement.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Re: AVOID AT ALL COSTS

stringfellow1946":1iz3hvwd said:

Agreed.........

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
+1 to monty and sisyphus's comments, wouldn't give an alloy Bianchi of that era the time of day. Now the Boron Steel XL of similar age, on the other hand, is a different matter - lovely frames, a clubmate used to have a bright orange one and very nice it was too. :)

David

Back