How long do you plan on riding a bicycle?

xxnick1975":219m2763 said:
RobMac":219m2763 said:
xxnick1975":219m2763 said:
My old fella rode this courier comp from London to Paris, unassisted, in his 74th year.

When he got back I asked him about the trip....

Only thing he said was, "French twats wanted £4.50 a pint..."

Nick thats not your Dad with the bike is it?

Shit have i got a step brother i never knew about! Thats him in 2013, year before his adventure...

Theres a bit a story behind the fox see here

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=266911

Cool Nick,

Good story.

Please tell me he adjusted those bar ends though!

Mike

I just love the old fox paint finish unlike the position of those bar ends which look like they could cause some serious injuries in an accident :shock: ....

Re:

First bloke I caught in a club evening 10 was in his mid 80s. Took his cigar out and shouted "go on boy at me". He died in his armchair after riding home from another 10 a few years later.

Great bloke, Johnnie Wright was his name.

First thing I remember at age 4 was my dad giving me a shove to get me rolling on a bike on the local common and rolling along the track. I aim to be doing that and getting the same feeling it gave me at 94. So I make that 90 years, please!

Til' the end :D
But still got to clean the thing after :roll:

Some great posts on here :LOL:

Live long and prosper

Mark

Re:

Last time I was out a few days before Christmas :oops: I bumped into a guy and after a brief chat we did an hour together that had killer climbs and tricky sloppy descents,he nailed them all,in the car park he took off his lid,introduced himself properly and turns out he was 65,I wasnt too surprised,my dad is in his mid 70s and in the middle of radiotherapy which has been a huge success,the last few sessions he rode to the hospital.Some of the oldest people i know are in their 20s,its about mind and body,Get out and ride....

Back